fredag 11 september 2015

PlayStation 4

Hello,

Today was a great day, seeing as I bought a new brand PlayStation 4! Finally right?
I had trouble deciding what console that I should get. My first though was to get the Destiny: Taken King Edition when it releases on the 15th this month. I would like to try the game which comes bundled with the console itself and the console look totally awesome. The bad part may be that it's just a standard white controller that comes with.





But the new released Metal Gear V Edition caught my eye as well. It comes in a cool red with a controller on it's own, featuring the Diamond Dog logo. But I have never been into Metal Gear, in fact I'm kinda against it. Since it's too much "AMERICA FUCK YEAH", sneaking and story. I'm more about gameplay after all.                                           








Then we have the Batman Edition and who doesn't like Batman? Sure the game related to the edition is terrible, we all know that. But it's still really cool. But again, there's only a standard controller included and the design is solely featured on the removable plate. Which makes the edition less value since you can just pull it off and put it on any PS4. But the catch is that the price is way lower than the other two editions. And I mean by about 25%.

So what console did I settle on getting? *dramatic drumbeat* The METAL GEAR SOLID V EDITION! The thing is that I got it way cheaper than I would have from a retailer. I got contacted by this friendly person who wanted to sell off his brand new system for a cheaper price. Which he bought with a gift card and he wanted some cash that he could spent on other things instead. So I ended up paying the same amount as you would for a regular system with no extras. So now I'm a proud owner of a PlayStation 4 console! 

But oh wait there's more. When I finally decided that it was  the time to get a PlayStation 4, now when it's been out for a year and PlayStation is having their 25th year anniversary. This crazy thing got listed at stores. No other than OMG I CAN't BELIEVE IT'S STARWARS! 

 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar